IDiA Lab Rules
IDiA Lab User Agreement
By using the IDiA Lab and its facilities, you agree of the following rules and to abide by them at all times
- The primary purpose of the lab is to encourage exploration and education in the digital arts – specifically, not to answer email, check Facebook, watch non-relevant you-tube, etc
- Only students with access may enter the lab.
- Do not allow anyone without permission to access the lab.
- Especially, do not tamper with the doors to allow free access to the lab.
- Keep the lab clean.
- Unless authorized, no food or drink is allowed except water in closed containers.
- Pick up after yourself, and be mindful for the next user of lab equipment.
- The lab is a work area and a collaboration space
- Do not sleep, run, skate or roughhousing in the lab.
- Treat lab equipment with respect
- No modification of OS, software or installing of unauthorized software
- Do not move any hardware from its original position
- Absolutely no cracking, do not test the security systems from this lab.
- Be gentle, refrain from smashing keyboards, leaning on the glass panels, sitting on tables, etc.
- Parties responsible for any damage or inconvenience will be responsible making or paying for the repairs or resetting the equipment back to its original condition
- Do not leave your belongings unattended. Items left in the lab will be placed in the Lost & Found box and will be discarded after one week
- The above terms and conditions may be updated without notice by the administrators of the lab.
Version 1.2, Updated 26 March 2015